Sunday, May 1, 2011

Moon Sand Fun!

For any parents out there that want to really show there kids a good time and explore their creativity you must get Moon Sand. It is the finest coloured sand ever and can so easily be molded into really cool structures and figures. We received our Moon Sand from the girls fun Uncle Ryan and Auntie Christa. My kids have only been allowed to play it occasionally. It is not a daily go to activity for sure. But eventually after they have asked to play with moon sand and I have felt the dread and horror serge through my body a couple of times I wearily bring out the sand. I have to admit I love the feel of the too and usually get quite caught up in the building of creatures, volcanoes, and zoo animals.

It is when the moon sand festivities come to an end and there is a fine dusting of sand on all over the table, all the chairs, the counters, in every crease of the kids clothes, their hair, the entire floor, the mats, the window sill, and any other unsuspecting horizontal surface that I remember why moon sand is hidden behind the pull-up box right next to the 'easy' bake oven!!

As I vacuum the fun I take comfort in knowing that soon, very soon, my sweet niece Vaya will be lucky to have fun Auntie Holly buy her Moon Sand to explore her creativity.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. I am so glad Kenzie and Kaida enjoy the Moon Sand so much. No need to buy Vaya any, she can just come to your house and play with it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I agree. It looks like you guys have lots of Moon Sand and Vaya would definitely love to join in when she visits!!

    ReplyDelete