Saturday, December 11, 2010

She's off to the races!

Kenzie had her first day of Nancy Greene today. Her coach is Cathy McKay who is one of Cory's elite protege. I have captured the warm up game of tag but it was so cold out there I retreated to the Chalet quickly!
.




Kenzie managed to ski the entire 3 hours with just a couple of quick warm up breaks. She said she had a great time skiing today but wishes they could go on the chairlift. Today was just the assessment day and there are a couple of kids in her group who haven't skied before. After lessons it had warmed up a bit and Kenzie and I headed up the Chair lift 4 times and another 5 runs on the bunny hill. When I noticed the tip of her nose was white I told her it was time to quit for some Hot Chocolate. She said, "yah and my knees and legs are so tired I can't move them". Perfect time to call it a day!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see Kenzie is in Nancy Greene, I hope she enjoys it. Who knows, maybe someday Cory will be coaching her at races!! :)
    Kirk

    ReplyDelete