Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Tony Chestnut Nose I Love You!


Kenzie had her Christmas Concert on Dec. 21st and did the best version of Tony Chestnut I have ever seen. She came home after school, had her hair curled and put on her 'fancy' dress. A dress I bought at a second hand store for $10. (She is NOT like her sister) All the Gramma's and Grampa's and even an Auntie Bev and Auntie Tami were there watching. Of the 500 people in the gym that night there was a solid 8 people who thought Kenzie was the cutest by far. The video is hard to see and hear but it doesn't really matter because I don't think I will ever forget the great smile on Kenzie's face as she belted out the words. She was really enjoying her concert, which is what is all about right?

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. We are so proud of your Kenzie!! We can't wait to hear all about it.

    ReplyDelete