Monday, November 8, 2010

Hide and seek with a 3 year old!

Kenzie was at school ALL day today and boy do Kaida and I miss her.  They play so well together most of the time, which usually means I don't have to spend a lot of time being a dog owner, or pet shop owner, or Auntie Renee... but when Kenzie is not here I must fill the void.  So today Kaida decided we would play a game of hide and go seek.  She would hide this little bunny eraser and then I would have to find it and they we would switch.


This is how it went:
Mom: Ok Kaida hide your eyes.  No Peeking!
Kaida: I won't

Then when it was Kaida's turn to hide the eraser she would say things like:
- don't look on the couch
- I'll give you a hint, I hid it on something you run on
- Mom can I hide it in the laundry basket
As you can see this game was fun for quite some time but I must admit after about a half hour of her cheating and creating no challenge I was desperate for Kenzie to come home!!

1 comment:

  1. Awww you are such a good Mommy. Remember when you would hide and I wouldn't look for you?

    ReplyDelete